To help bring balance to the social media force, we search multiple channels each week to find the stories that are positive and encouraging about the culinary and hospitality communities. It’s our little way of drowning out all of the negative out there.
Settle in for your weekly dose of feel-good and inspirational social media stories (I’m not crying, you’re crying).
Finally, the @thetrotterproject is helping feed people in Chicago. They also launched an IGTV series with A-list culinary talent.
Know someone who should be featured on Social Bits? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH CHEF WORKS
We’re using all of our media channels to communicate important and reliable information to our community. Make sure to follow all of our socials.
ON THE BLOG
- From the Chef Works CEO: Masks are coming!
- Our 20K Apron Giveaway was a resounding success.
- Guest column: How Nude Dude Food is paying it forward
- Food critic, writer and TV personality Troy Johnson is hopeful for a “massive flood” of people at restaurants.
- A Q&A with New York Executive Pastry Chef Caroline Schiff
- News and resources (May 4)